Project logs to help you ...and everyone else.
Writing documentation sucks.
But sometimes it's actually useful—even to the developer who has to write it.
I've found it's better to write a little documentation right now than pretend you're going to write a whole lot more some time later:
- What was that command line?
- What sequence finally stopped the yak shaving?
- What part of this project was I working on last week?
(And, hey, maybe it'll help someone else too.)
Labradoc will help you write what you need to write, right now.
- Easier context-switching
- Get attention for in-progress projects
- Make friends with tech writers
- Gain and share development tips
- Developers write what you need when it's still useful to them
- Find details you need without interrupting developers
- Knowledge sharing within your team
- Happier tech writers
- Less side project overhead